Graduation Ceremony 2023
**** We Need Your Input! ****
The Virginia Department of Education implemented a Profile of a Virginia Graduate to identify the knowledge and skills that students should attain during high school in order to be successful. We are reaching out to gain your perspective as a stakeholder in defining the factors that foster success for all K-12 students. Please complete this brief survey by May 30th. Thank you for your participation!
Welcome to Nelson County Public Schools
Our VISION: Empowering generations through excellence in education
Our MISSION: We educate students to become skilled, responsible, productive, and enlightened citizens who contribute to society.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Learning for all
- Maintaining an environment conducive to learning
- Supporting communication, collaboration, and teamwork
- Using the growth and learning process as a critical component of our organization
- Teaching the importance of mutual respect, character development, and diversity
- Including the community and business as key partners in the educational process
- Maintaining positive and proactive public relations
- Learning is a lifelong process
Summer Learning 2023 Information
Please visit here for more information regarding our Summer Learning 2023 Programs.
Nelson County Community Health Fair - July 15, 2023
Please click here to find out more about the Nelson County Community Health Fair - Saturday, July 15th
2021-2024 Plan for Use of ESSER III Funds
Please click here to view the ESSER III Plan. If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
NCPS #OneNelson Award
Here is your opportunity to nominate a #OneNelson member (student, employee, community member, or organization) who demonstrates the**#OneNelson** spirit. Simply fill out the NCPS**#OneNelson**Award nomination form and tell us who you are nominating and why.
Health and Wellness 2022-2023