It is Time to Apply for Pre-K and Register for Kindergarten for 23-24
Please visit here for more information in how to apply for Pre-K and register for Kindergarten for the upcoming school year 2023-2024.
2021-2024 Plan for Use of ESSER III Funds
Please click here to view the ESSER III Plan. If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCPS #OneNelson Award
Here is your opportunity to nominate a #OneNelson member (student, employee, community member, or organization) who demonstrates the**#OneNelson** spirit. Simply fill out the NCPS**#OneNelson**Award nomination form and tell us who you are nominating and why.
Request for Proposal for Comprehensive Facility Use Functionality Study
ISSUE DATE: March 24, 2023
DUE DATE: April 24, 2023, TIME: 3:00 P.M.
PROCUREMENT CONTACT: Shannon Irvin, Assistant Superintendent, Email: email@example.com, Phone: (434) 260-7646
INQUIRIES: All inquiries for information shall be in writing to: Shannon Irvin, Assistant Superintendent, PHYSICAL/DELIVERY ADDRESS: 84 Courthouse Square, Lovingston, Virginia 22949
MAILING ADDRESS: P.O. Box 276, Lovingston VA 22949
If interested - please review this document for more information
Health and Wellness 2022-2023
Welcome to Nelson County Public Schools
Our VISION: Empowering generations through excellence in education
Our MISSION: We educate students to become skilled, responsible, productive, and enlightened citizens who contribute to society.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Learning for all
- Maintaining an environment conducive to learning
- Supporting communication, collaboration, and teamwork
- Using the growth and learning process as a critical component of our organization
- Teaching the importance of mutual respect, character development, and diversity
- Including the community and business as key partners in the educational process
- Maintaining positive and proactive public relations
- Learning is a lifelong process